SIDREC is here to help you resolve any dispute involving a monetary loss that you may have with its Members. The following is a checklist to help you through the process of lodging a complaint with SIDREC:
- You must have first lodged a complaint with the relevant member of SIDREC (‘Member’), to allow them the opportunity to try to resolve the matter directly with you.
- If you have lodged a complaint with the Member and did not receive a response from the Member for more than 90 days, you do not have to wait any further and may then lodge a complaint directly with SIDREC.
- Also, if you are unhappy with the response from the Member, you may also lodge a complaint with SIDREC within 180 days from the date you receive the response from the Member.
- Your complaint, however, must relate to a dispute involving a monetary claim in relation to the products and services provided by a Member (e.g. shares, unit trusts, derivatives or other investment products or services offered by the Member.)
- Important documents which will help us speed up processing your complaint (where applicable):
- Letter of Complaint lodged with the Member
- Letter of Final Response from the Member
- Account Opening Forms and any written agreement between you and the Member
- Any communication between you and the Member
- Other relevant documents
Kindly also refer to our SIDREC’s FAQs in relation to the filing of complaints for more detailed information. Should you have any queries , please do not hesitate to contact SIDREC.
To lodge a complaint, click the button below to download the Dispute/Claim Form. You may scan or take photos of the completed document and send it to SIDREC via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.