Lodge a Complaint
SIDREC is here to help you resolve any disputes involving a monetary loss that you have with our Members. The following is a checklist to help you through the process of lodging a complaint with us:
- You must have first lodged a complaint with the relevant member of SIDREC (‘Member’), to allow them the opportunity to try to resolve the matter directly with you.
- If you are unhappy with the response from the Member, you may lodge a complaint with SIDREC within 180 days from the date you receive the response from the Member.
- If you have not received a response from the Member, and it has been 90 days or more since you lodged your complaint with the Member, you do not have to wait any further and may lodge a complaint directly with SIDREC.
- Your complaint must relate to a dispute involving a monetary claim in relation to the products and services provided by a Member (e.g. regarding dealing in shares, unit trusts, derivatives or other investment products or services offered by the Member.)
- The maximum claim limit is currently RM250,000 per claim.
- Important documents which will help us speed up processing your complaint (where applicable):
- Letter of complaint lodged with the Member
- Letter of Final Response from the Member
- Account Opening Forms and any written agreement between you and the Member
- Any communication between you and the Member
- Other relevant documents
Lodge a Complaint by clicking the button below.
Alternatively, you can also file your complaint by post or by walking-in to SIDREC.
Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC)
Unit A-9-1, Level 9, Tower A
Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60-3-2282 2280
Fax: +60-3-2282 3855