Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC) and Ombudsman for Financial Services (OFS) are inviting qualified and experienced Event Managers who fulfil the requirements listed below to submit their proposal for the above-mentioned tender.
Mandatory Requirements (On Submission)
Only companies meeting the following requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian registered company/business;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in related field;
- Positive financial net worth in the latest audited financial statement (Note: Bidding companies are required to submit their audited financial statements for the past two (2) years).
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the company and / or its directors.
Issuance of Request for Proposal (RFP) Document
The RFP document will be issued via email to interested parties after the confirmation of mandatory requirements with certified true copies of the supporting documents (proof). Interested parties must send an indication of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the email subject “(Name of company) Indication of Interest for Event Management Services for INFO2020 CONFERENCE” no later than 11 October 2019 (Friday), 3:00PM.
In the email, please attach the following documents as per the mandatory requirements:
- Malaysian registered company
– SSM Form 24 (PDF) and
– SSM Form 49 (PDF)
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in related field
– Company Profile (PDF)
- Positive financial net worth in the latest audited financial statements for the past two (2) years
– Audited financial statements for the past two (2) years (PDF)
The issuance of RFP documents via email is done at the interested parties’ own risk. SIDREC and OFS are not responsible for RFP documents issued via email that are not received by the interested parties.
Only interested parties, whom have been issued the RFP document, are allowed to submit their proposals.
Delivery of Completed RFP Document
Details of the submission procedure will be stated in the RFP document. The organisers shall not be responsible for any loss of RFP documents or delayed proposal submission.
The organisers reserve the absolute right to select and/or shortlist a group of companies or otherwise reject the RFP with no obligation to inform the companies on the reasons for rejection.
The closing date and time for the submission of RFP is no later than 17 October 2019 (Friday), 5:00PM.
Enquiries and Contact Persons
For enquiries, please contact the following officers:
Sasikala Krishnan: +60-3-2272 2811 ext 209
Steven Poh: +60-3-2282 2280